Welcome to Oak Grove Veterinary Hospital - Where Your Pet is a Priority!
Oak Grove Veterinary animal hospital of San Jose, California, is a great choice for your veterinary care needs. Our friendly team of professionals will roll out the red carpet for you and your beloved family member. As you enter our comfortable, kid-friendly office, we hope you and your pet will feel relaxed and ready for the visit with our doctor.
Every member of our staff is committed to making your fur baby our primary concern. We strive to do so at an affordable cost and in a compassionate environment.
Oak Grove is a comprehensive animal clinic that treats felines and canines. We can provide you with the following:
- Wellness Exam – Our staff will do a complete examination including collecting a history. We will check for illnesses or concerns. In addition, a fecal sample will be taken to test for parasites.
- Vaccines - Our pet care San Jose includes the core vaccinations as well as advising you on any additional vaccinations your pet may need based on his/her environment.
- Heartworm, flea and tick prevention - We carry a wide variety of pest infestation protection. You can count on Oak Grove to guard your baby against these dangerous creatures.
- Nutrition - Based on your pet's needs, we can make a recommendation for food and supplements. Some pets need special food to treat a certain condition while others may need a supplemental vitamin or medication. Whatever your baby requires, we can help.
- Microchipping, surgeries, lab work, x-rays, dentistry and more - Our clinic can microchip so if your pet is ever lost the chances of them being returned are greater. If it is bloodwork, x-rays, dental cleaning or most any type of surgery your sweet one needs, we have the knowledge and state of the art equipment to provide the best care possible.
- Urgent care - In the event of an emergency, Oak Grove can likely assist and treat your pet. Ability to provide emergency services depends on the current situations of the clinic in regards to pre scheduled surgeries and appointments that may be taking place. If your pet needs to be seen immediately and we are not available to help - please contact 24/7 clinic Med Vet Santa Teresa at 408-649-7070.